My publications include:
- Articles - "A playwright looks at an historian looking at a playwright" and "Confrontation",
- "The Story of Another Child's Christmas in Wales", prose version (Memoir Books),
- "The Boy from the Mountains Beyond" with Luis Santon, prose (Memoir Books),
- "Another Child's Christmas in Wales", co-written with Willian Johnson, dramatic version (Drama Association of Wales),
- "The Crossingway", a young adult novel to be published by Austin Mccauley, London,
- "Princess Yellow Boots" with my wife Dani, a children's story (Memoir Books).
My play awards include:
- "MY TOWN", one-act, George R. Kernodle Playwriting Competition. San Francisco Playwrights’ Unlimited Award
- "PIRANDELLO’S WIFE". San Jose State University Playwriting Award. Alley Theatre, Buffalo, New York Playwriting Award
- "AND WE WERE LEFT DARKLING", two-act. Mill Mountain Theatre of Roanoke, Virginia New Plays Award
- "ANOTHER CHILD’S CHRISTMAS IN WALES", dramatic version (Drama Association of Wales). Co-written with William Johnson.
- "BORDERLINE JUSTICE", Finalist in the 2017 Finish Line Script Competition
- MY TOWN
- PIRANDELLO’S WIFE
- AND WE WERE LEFT DARKLING
- ANOTHER CHILD’S CHRISTMAS IN WALES
- RODEO, A musical-comedy (with Marcel Daguerre, Josh Hegg and Michael Bone)
I continue to write ten-minute plays. THE INTERVIEW and A PERFECT MATCH have been performed.
SCREENPLAYS: PLEASE LOOK TO "MY SCREENPLAYS AND PLAYS" TO SEE THE MANY NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL AWARDS I HAVE WON BY MY SCREENPLAYS.
- THE QUISLING
- ONCE THERE WERE STORIES
- THE BOY FROM THE MOUNTAINS BEYOND
- BORDERLINE JUSTICE
- ALTA CALIFORNIA
- UNCLE FRANCO’S BIRTHDAY SUIT
- RODEO (Screenplay)
- THE SCRIPT - a screenplay
- MY TOWN - screenplay version.
- GHOST TOWN
- THE SEED BEARERS, EPISODE ONE: THE MONGREL